Property Preservation in Schaumburg, Carol Stream, Addison, Lake Zurich and surrounding Chicago, IL areas
Croixco Construction, Inc. offers comprehensive property preservation services. Property preservation refers to home cleanup, repair and maintenance projects for REO (real estate owned) properties. Homes that have been foreclosed often contain items that need to be removed. These homes may have experienced wear or neglect over time. Our expert team provides all of the cleanup, repair and maintenance services needed to prepare the home for the market.
If you are a lender, real estate agent or property investor that resells foreclosed homes, contact us for fast, reliable, high quality home cleanup, repair and remodeling.
Our property preservation services include, but are not limited to:
- Boarding or securing doorways and openings to prevent vandalism
- Complete trash-out and debris removal services
- Roof tarping, inspection, repair and/or replacement
- Attic inspection for damage
- Toxic mold treatment
- Gutter repair or replacement
- Siding repair or replacement
- Interior and exterior painting
If you do not see your property preservation task on this list, just contact us with your questions. We are committed to helping you with all of your maintenance and remodeling needs.
You will find that we offer a wide range of value-added services to ensure your project runs smoothly and efficiently, and at an excellent price point. For example:
- We assign a dedicated project manager to your job.
- We obtain all required permits for any needed improvements.
- Your Croixco team will ensure that the job site is left clean and free of debris.
today for all of your remodeling needs.