Insurance Recovery, for both residential and commercial customers, is one of the key services Croixco Construction offers. Our expert team simplifies the process of getting your storm damage or catastrophe insurance estimate done and your repairs completed. With many years of experience handling insurance claims and working directly with insurance adjusters in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois, we are the go-to contractor to help you recover from damage to your property by hail, winds, floods, lightning, earthquakes or fire.
When To Call Croixco Construction
Croixco will take your call anytime.
Your first call should be to Croixco Construction, as soon as the damage occurs. We will work with your insurance company and rapidly put a plan of action into place.
Our Croixco representative will:
- Discuss with you how best to approach your insurance recovery
- Facilitate scheduling of your property repair
- Help to ensure that you obtain maximum insurance coverage for your claim
- Work closely with you to ensure that you have peace of mind
Our lengthy experience in working with commercial and residential customers to manage storm damage and other property damage claims says it all. The many benefits of working with our expert team include the following:
- We are licensed, insured and bonded, and we uphold the best practices and strictest standards in construction and remodeling.
- We use the same estimating software as most insurance companies. This means you receive excellent, timely service, facilitated by efficient interaction between your insurance company and Croixco to restore your property in a timely manner.
- We provide HAAG Certified inspectors to ensure that you get the best possible insurance settlement.
- We offer mortgage check endorsement.
View our Insurance Recovery Process Summary (IRPS)
for a complete description of how we can help you to navigate the complex insurance recovery process.