Flooded Basement in Schaumburg, IL? Let Us Help!
As a leading remediation and restoration company for flooded basements in Schaumburg, IL and nearby suburbs including Barrington and Long Grove, IL, Croixco Construction, Inc. delivers relief to families and businesses during what can be a devastating time. For us, our job begins the moment the phone rings and doesn’t end until you are completely satisfied with the level of service and quality of workmanship we’ve provided.
Our staff of highly-trained flood water remediation specialists and contractors work tirelessly to remove water-damaged flooring, drywall, paneling and trim, then meticulously inspect the underlying structure, plumbing, HVAC and electrical for otherwise hidden damage. After the water and damaged material is removed, we use state-of-the-art insurance adjuster software—the same as most insurance companies—to provide you with an accurate and complete quote. We take it a step further and are able to work directly with your insurance company to maximize your claim benefit, helping you recover quickly from an otherwise tragic mishap.
We’ve developed a system that helps homeowners quickly recover from a flooded basement. Schaumburg IL residents have come to trust Croixco Construction, Inc. for roofing, siding, windows, masonry/tuckpointing and interior remodeling & renovations, so it should be no surprise that our scope of service includes expert water remediation and flooded basement services. Our approach to remedying flooded basements is as follows:
- Remove Water/Damage. Removal the water and damaged surface materials from the property, disposed of properly while maintaining a clean project site.
- Provide a Full Inspection. Inspect damaged areas and all adjoining rooms and spaces — including the space above and attic if necessary
- Render an Accurate Estimate. Using the same estimating software as most insurers, we build a quote designed to restore your property to a better-than-before state.
- Be Your Insurance Advocate. Work with your insurance company to maximize your claim benefits based on the estimate provided.
- Fully Remodel/Renovate. Provide complete construction and remodeling services, start to finish
So, if you have a flooded basement in Schaumburg, IL or nearby suburb, consider this: Before you go with the company your insurance company picks, avoid the headaches of call-backs, shortcuts and cheap solutions and give Croixco a call to learn what Schaumburg residents already know: Croixco Construction gets the job done right the first time, on time, and on budget! 847-895-8125