Fire and Water Restoration Services for Homeowners in Chicago, IL and Surrounding Suburbs
Regardless of whether your home was victim to a natural disaster such as flood damage or lightning strike, or infrastructure failure such as sump pump, water heater or furnace failure, Croixco Construction is equipped to help you address clean up and restore your home to a better state than before. Croixco professionals are trained to identify primary and secondary problems and repair them correctly the first time to minimize additional damage and reduce the likelihood of recurring damage.
FREE ESTIMATESWe are proud to offer free inspections and estimates. Please give us a call to schedule an appointment with one of our friendly inspectors at your convenience.
Call Today: (847) 895-8125
– OR –
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Drop us a note, we’ll call you back!
When To Call CroixcoWe’re on-call 24/7/365, ready to take your call at the first sign of damage.
Your Croixco Representative Will:
- Communicate clearly the steps we will take to assist with Insurance Recovery
- Schedule and oversee the entirety of the fire and water restoration at your property
- Work with your insurance directly to help you maximize your claim benefits
- Maintain close communication with you to keep your up-to-date on project progress and answer any questions you may have
Why Choose Croixco Construction For Your Fire And Water RestorationBeyond our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction, few in the industry have the experience or scope of services to respond immediately to provide both clean-up and restoration services to homeowners.
- Licensed, Insured, Bonded. Trust begins with credibility. We have maintained 100% coverage and licensure since our founding in 2000.
- Best Practices. We apply the industry’s best practices, often exceeding code requirements to deliver exceptional value to you, the homeowner.
- Certified Inspections. Our thorough inspections don’t end with the point of damage, but also include adjacent spaces and areas above, including a thorough attic and roof inspection by a HAAG-certified inspector, providing better estimates to insurance companies for claims.
- Accurate Estimates. We use the same estimating software as many home insurance adjusters, enabling us to deliver a more accurate and comparable estimate for the insurer, accelerating claim processing and speeding up your fire and water restoration project.
- Financing Options. Not only do we offer various options of financing, but we also offer mortgage check endorsement. Just another way we help keep you project moving along quickly and pain-free.