Commercial Roofing Company Serving Schaumburg, Carol Stream, Des Plaines, Crystal Lake & Throughout the Chicago, IL Area
Croixco Construction, Inc. has extensive commercial construction and remodeling experience for a wide range of applications, including apartment complexes, schools, churches, restaurants, warehouse facilities, commercial strip malls, service stations and more.
Our commercial construction and remodeling services are focused on completing your project on time and on budget. Our commercial services include, but are not limited to:
- Experience and expertise in both flat and pitched roof applications.
- EPDM, TPO, PVC and other membrane types used in flat roof applications.
- High hip and ridge or perforated shingles with fiberglass reinforcement used in sloped roof applications.
- Balanced ventilation systems (intake/exhaust) in roofs and attics.
- Ice and water shield installed to international code.
- Extended warranties available.
- Highest quality insulation used to provide optimum roof protection.
- Premium attic insulation, properly installed to extend the life of your roof.
- Additional benefits: improves interior comfort, reduces energy costs and helps you control your interior atmosphere more effectively.
Croixco’s Value Added Services for Commercial CustomersWe work directly with commercial property owners and property managers to enhance and upgrade commercial property in a safe, professional and timely manner. Our company is renowned for punctual, efficient, personal service and excellent communication.
- We are commercially licensed for all sizes of projects.
- We are an NRCA Member.
- Our crews are certified in lead safe materials handling.
2. Project Preparation
- We assign skilled commercial project managers and on-site supervisors to your project.
- We communicate with your tenants to manage any site issues or parking requests in the least disruptive way possible.
- Our Project Preparation and Expectation (PPE) process ensures that your project is properly prepared before the actual work begins.
3. Project Execution
- We work closely with you and your property managers to ensure minimal disruption to your business.
- Our work meets or exceeds industry standards and practices.
- We follow thorough safety precautions and practices.
- We use damage prevention precautions with equipment and dumpsters.
- We use magnetic rollers to ensure the job site is left clean and free of debris.